Part Time Marketing Assistant
An INCREDIBLE opportunity has just risen for a keen, intelligent and all round great candidate to join a fantastic company right in the heart of the City. This company is recognised world wide and has an incredible reputation, they are seeking Part Time Marketing Assistant to join their professional team. .
Experience within a marketing assistant/administration position is necessary.
Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Knowledge of in design and Photoshop is desired.
JOB ROLE: Part Time Marketing Assistant
SALARY: £20,000 - £22,000* Depending on experience
TYPE: Part Time
LOCATION: City of London
CULTURE: Busy, fast paced, work hard - pay hard environment. Strong team culture.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Work closely with the marketing management team to develop the brand
- Assist with ad hoc projects and assistant with any other duties when necessary
- May be asked to get involved with company events
- Manage all the social media platforms for the company
- Liaise with other departments in the company to ensure consistence of strategy and business objectives
- Ensure high levels of research is conducted on a regular basis.
- Develop campaigns across all marketing mediums including, print, email, website, social sites and advertising.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience within a marketing assistant/administration position is necessary.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Knowledge of in design and Photo shop is desired.
- Advanced knowledge in all Microsoft Office packages.
- Creative and copy writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills are necessary
- Personable, professional, confident and well presented
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77436218