Group Marketing Manager
Job Share opportunity 3 days per week
Lead and oversee delivery of communications and marketing strategy to achieve targets, with a focus on optimising the customer experience of online and offline marketing and engagement.
The core areas of responsibility:
- Strategic input putting together a new Marketing & Communications plan working in conjunction with the Group Communications Manager.
- Ability to inspire and lead a team (8 direct reports)
- Design of literature in style and within brand guidelines
- Manage the whole Marketing and Engagement budget and collectively oversee a budget of £2m
- Lead the integrated marketing & communications to achieve strategic objectives
- Resilient to working in changing environments
- Highly motivated and driven to make improvements
- Works with a range of stakeholders at the senior level (e.g Chief Exec)
- Excellent influencing skills
£41962-£46222 pro rata
3 days per week (job share)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77383882