My client, a dynamic rapidly expanding organisation, is looking to appoint a management accountant into a newly created role.Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will take full responsibility for the management accounts production for the organisation
Duties will include:
- Preparation of Timely Monthly management accounts and analysis on SAP B1 and Excel
- Quarterly Financial Accounts production
- Monthly multi- currency rolling cash-flow management and analysis
- KPI information
- Margin analysis
- Monthly payroll submission and maintenance
- Oversee Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assistance with Business Budgets and variance analysis
- Control of Fixed Asset Register
- Streamlining Accounting processes and controls
- ·Support Year End Audits to ensure all information is complete
Role will suit a finalist or newly qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA), with hands on practical management accounts experience, ideally from an SME environment. You will be technically strong, with advanced Excel skills and ideally have experience of high volume reconciliations. You will be forward thinking and commercially inquisitive with strong time management and communication skills. You will be an outgoing team player, with a good sense of humour.
Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately we cannot reply to all personally. If you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume that you have not been successful this time.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77445058