Legal Secretary (5 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Job Title: Legal Secretary - Asset Recovery (5 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Department: Asset Recovery
Do you enjoy being busy and take pride in organising and supporting others? If so, then you may be just the person to join our clients Asset Recovery Team in Southampton.
- You will support the Fee Earners in a part secretarial, part personal assistant capacity.
- Your tasks will include a variety of administration: diary management, preparing bundles, assistance with billing, credit control and financial transactions, together with some of the more routine aspects of the legal work.
- You will also support clients and will therefore have excellent interpersonal skills and gain job satisfaction from providing the highest standard of client service.
- Legal secretarial experience is preferred but not essential.
- You will need an eye for detail and fast, accurate word processing skills, a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and a good standard of numeracy to carry out this varied role.
- Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm, however you will need to be flexible in working outside these hours as the team and business requires.
- Offering a competitive benefits package which includes 25 days holiday pro rata.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77445291