Charter Vets / Torch Farm and Equine
Key purpose of the Role
To promote and support Charter Veterinary Hospital Group Ltd and Torch Farm and Equine Ltd in identifying business opportunities by preparing and implementing marketing plans, developing strategic objectives and evaluating promotional campaigns by means of effective communication with both clients and colleagues.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and manage the online profile of the practice through appropriate social media.
- Write marketing and promotional briefs.
- Assist Directors in the compilation of practice marketing strategy.
- Sourcing advertisement opportunities.
- Manage the production of marketing materials/literature.
- Liaise with designers and printers.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Monitor competitor activity and conduct market research.
- Evaluate and report on marketing campaigns.
- Organise and attend practice events such as seminars, presentations, shows and conferences.
- Liaise and network with stakeholders including clients, colleagues and suppliers.
- Arrange effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintain and update client databases.
- Assist with design and maintenance of practice websites.
- Prepare reports for presentation by collecting, analysing and summarising marketing and product/service performance data and trends.
- Update job knowledge by participating in training opportunities, reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you may be required to perform different tasks as the role develops to meet the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Characteristics & attributes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of project management.
- Organised and self-motivated
- Able to work in a pressured environment and prioritise workloads,
- Recognise when to seek advice or assistance.
- Business focused.
- Confident with a positive attitude
- A good time manager.
- Ability to motivate teams to achieve targets within tight deadlines.
- Experience in the development of marketing plans and evaluation of campaign results.
- Certificate in Professional Marketing (Level 4 as a minimum) or other suitable qualification.
Some experience in project management and development of marketing plans and evaluation of campaign results will be an advantage.
If you’d like to see the full job description or you’re interested in applying please submit your CV along with a covering letter where possible by clicking apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77428325