Brewster Pratap are delighted to be working with a growing business in York looking for a management accountant. Due to expansion this new role has been created and is looking for an imminent start.
As a key member of the finance team you will support the Financial Controller and your main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly financial information including management accounts, consolidated accounts and VAT returns.
- Reviewing and processing monthly payroll and supplier BACS payments
- Assisting with Groups rolling cashflow and profit forecasts
- Assisting with annual budgets
- Stakeholder reporting and all statutory and audit work
- Year end audit work
You will be a qualified accountant or at least have sufficient working experience to carry out all these duties.
Good excel skills and an ability to communicate with people at all levels is essential and experience working in a commercial environment would be beneficial.
Excellent remuneration package.
Commutable from city centre
Growing business with lots of career opportunities.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77448508