Financial Accounting Manager
The primary objective of the role is to help ensure integrity of financial accounting for the London practice including compliance with statutory reporting requirements that apply to the London office. The role holder will business partner with the Banking and Treasury Manager, Revenue team, and members of Group Finance to maintain appropriate financial checks and controls
- Review and analysis of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis and preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monitoring the quality of data contained in the firm's fixed asset register, including preparing reconciliations.
- Inputting of journals into the firms accounting package as and when required.
- Ensure completeness of inter office accounting transactions in the ledgers as far as London is concerned.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns, supported by a full reconciliation of figures and submission thereof to HMRC.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements including all relevant disclosure notes.
- Calculation of profit estimates to be used as the basis of the quarterly tax instalments payable to the HMRC.
- Review and recording of the quarterly transfer pricing recharges involving UK entities.
- Calculation and co-ordination of the interim and final dividend payments relating to the UK entities.
- Liaising with the Firm's auditors and responding to any queries on a timely basis.
- Providing assistance to the group financial accounts team during the year end statutory accounts preparation; including:
- Ensuring that all deadlines on the group audit timetable are met
- Producing the statutory accounts on an appropriate and consistent basis, and in accordance with IFRS.
- Assist with any tax-related projects which require financial accounts input as and when required.
Salary & Benefits
£60,000 - 65,000 + bonus + pension
The Ideal Candidate:
Chartered Accountant from a recognised Accountancy Practice, 2-3 years minimum post qualified experience.
Someone inquisitive and challenging, able to work in a fast paced environment.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77421695