A Marketing Executive is required to join an employer of choice in Kent - a company that have grown year on year since their inception.
Reporting into a skilled Head of Marketing, and working within an agile and dynamic marketing team, this is an opportunity for a creative marketing professional not to be missed.
Applicants will be confident with strategies utilising PPC and SEO and be adept at running multiple marketing campaigns autonomously, but you will also be you will be confident in liaising with third parties, including partners, agencies and media outlets.
Chief accountabilities will include;
- Multi-channel campaign management.
- Management of third party partner promotions.
- Frequent liaison with agencies and brand managers to ensure activity is executed in a timely manner.
- Managing the rollout, optimising and reporting of advertising campaigns including print and online.
- PR and outreach support.
- Supporting the execution of the company's SEO strategy, including technical and influencer marketing.
- Online and offline copy-writing, including but not limited to web, email and blog content.
Candidates will be able to exemplify a natural flair for all things marketing within a B2C environment.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77412781