Marketing Graduate GTM
Yell have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Graduate to join our fast paced Digital Marketing business. You will be working within the UK Marketing department based in Reading and report into the Head of Channel Marketing and GTM Deployment, helping to plan and track all new initiatives that are taken to market.
- Work closely with the sales & marketing stakeholders to plan, track and execute items on our strategic plan
- Be the go-to contact for anything GTM related within the team from high level project management to co-ordinating updates to living and breathing documentation
- Administer and chair senior meetings (to director level) related to GTM tracking on a weekly basis.
- Get involved in sales communications on a weekly basis and collateral improvements within the team on a more ad-hoc basis
- Highly talented and career driven marketing graduate.
- Ideally with a Marketing background / qualifications
- The ability to build relationships and communicate effectively and passionately with colleagues and the senior management team.
- Excellent planning, organising and presentation skills.
- Wants to join a business with a track record of developing graduates through to Senior Management positions.
For over 50 years Yell has specialised in helping small and medium sized businesses find and connect with customers. Our products include mobile optimised websites, Yell.com for Android™, iPhone™, Apple Watch™ and Search & Display advertising.
The company values; Knowledge, Relationships, Integrity, Passion & Results really matter and how we work is just as important as what we do. We are also proud to have been recognised as one of the UK's best companies to work for in 2016 and 2017 according to Glassdoor.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the UK and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77420335