Semi Senior Accountant - Sheffield
Due to continued growth an exciting role is available within a national firm of accountants, based in their Sheffield office. In a newly created role they are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their team and assist the Managers across all areas.
The Semi Senior Accountant will assist in the preparation of accounts for various clients, mainly limited companies and analyse client records for review. Other general duties will involve:
- Preparation of VAT returns - UK and overseas
- Bookkeeping - Sage/Xero experience beneficial
- Payroll including PAYE calculations
- Communicating with clients
- Assist in the training of junior staff
- Opportunity to gain audit exposure
The role will suit an AAT or Part ACCA/ACA qualified Accounts Assistant looking for the next step in their career within a leading practice. Opportunity for further study and progression is encouraged. Alternatively if you have the required experience but looking for a new challenge then please submit an application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77390314