Information Security Officer
Great Opening for an Information Security Officer to join an award winning legal firm in the Birmingham Area.
Ideally you will have worked for a firm which has not got accreditation with ISO 27001 and 9001 but are working towards it, or a candidate who is working for a firm that is already accredited so that they know what needs to be done in order to achieve that. We also really need someone who has worked in the professional services environment before and with a personable nature as they will have to meet with people.
The main job purpose will be working towards ISO27001 and 9001 accreditation.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
* Certification as CISM, CISA or IRCA Certified Lead Assessor
* Knowledgeable on security access technologies
* Knowledgeable on ISO27001 and 9001
* Experience in information security management and control
* A broad understanding of information security risks, issues and measures
* Demonstrated analysis, planning, research and creative problem solving skills
* Effective writing skills and experience in policy writing
Due to projects ongoing this is an urgent requirement and interviews begin immediately!!
Salary: Up to £40,000, depending on experience/skills.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com