Senior Accounting Technician
Seeking a Senior Accounting Technician for a well established company in Taunton, Somerset.
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday with a salary of £27,000 including an excellent benefits package.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding team and to assist with its further development.
This role is very varied and duties include:
- Auditing accounts, interpreting and verifying all information provided by clients
- Preparing annual and management accounts ensuring details are accurate
- Completing basic tax computations for clients
- Producing neat working papers to reflect the accounts produced (ensuring clear cross- references)
- Completing detailed schedules for each set of accounts to ensure the analysis is clear and logical
- Identifying problems with data provided by clients
- Planning and prioritising work according to client and partner needs/deadlines and instructions
- Delegating and explaining work to junior members of the team, clearly explaining priorities
- Advising and coaching junior members of the team concerning work to be completed
You must have impeccable computer and communication skills, you will also need the ability and confidence to build relationships with clients. You need to be adaptable, flexible, be able to priorities and have excellent time management skills.
If you would like to apply for this role please do so online or contact Vicky on 01823 285440.
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77420140