Purchase Ledger Clerk
Our established and growing client based North of Warrington is looking to recruit a Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team for a 6-month Temp contract.
You will support the administration of the purchase ledger and ensure that the company's outward payments are made in accordance with appropriate timescales and within relevant payment terms.
Due to the location of the company, candidates will need to have access to their own vehicle.
Hours: 20 hours per week split across 5 days per week
Contract: Temp - Perm (initially for a period of 6 months)
- Process invoices, reconciling to purchase order system and ensuring correct coding
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing BACS payments and resolving purchase queries
- Closure of Purchase Ledger for previous month
- Full ledger review conducted on a monthly basis, and investigate any credit balances
- Support the Finance Manager in the day to day finance function
Skills & Experience:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent team working skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of software packages i.e. Excel, Sage and BACS
- Good Excel skills
- A good understanding of the accounts function
- Strong experience working within a Finance / Accounts Office
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77412231