My client is looking for a Legal Biller to aid their Billings team during this busy business period
The Legal Biller plays a crucial function in providing a revenue service to specific areas of the London practice, including time management, billing and client reporting.
My client is a reputable multinational legal practice
They have nearly 4000 lawyers and other legal staff based in more than 50 cities across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
My client is looking for a Legal Biller to aid the billing team during a busy period
- Preparation of monthly invoices for designated Practice area/s
- Take responsibility for quality and accuracy and adherence to SRA Accounts Rules and VAT regulations
- Reporting to include time narratives and basic WIP reports. Time transfers and deletions, narrative amendments.
- Dealing with time entry requests
- Investigating client account balances and billing related queries.
- Provide a single point of contact for the business community in relation to bill production matters.
- Liaise closely with WIP Controllers in respect of all billing instructions particularly in relation to high value or and/or high profile matters.
- Uploading final invoices to various client e-billing systems
- Undertake further duties as directed by the Revenue Team Leader and/or Financial Controller
- Immediately available
- Strong legal billing experience, ideally reflecting use of a recognised legal practice management system (e.g. Elite or SAP).
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and general familiarity with IT systems.
- Must be articulate and professional in delivery, with a well-developed sense of discretion.
The successful candidate will receive £12-£15 ph depending on experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77205911