Apprentice Warehouse Operative
At Eurocell we are passionate about delivering training and encouraging career development. Due to continued growth within the business are looking for 6 career minded individuals to join our production team as an Apprentice Warehouse Operative.
Reporting directly to the Shift Manager you will join our team of Warehouse Operatives who receive, pick and pack our customers’ orders.
- Taking delivery of goods and storing them
- Checking for damaged or missing items
- Use basic IT applications and other technologist systems to ensure safe and efficiently processing of goods
- Moving stock by hand for packing
- Stock management
- Picking, checking and inspecting goods and ensuring they are accurate quantity, type and also acceptable quality
- Report non-conformances and provide feedback
- A-D GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good time keeping skills
This is a full time role, working hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm.
A stock market listed Plc and winner of numerous construction awards, Eurocell is the UK's leading manufacturer and distributor of uPVC windows, conservatories and ancillary products. With 170+ UK branches and plans to open an additional 30 branches a year over the next 3 years, we are successful, ambitious, expanding and looking for great team players to grow with us.
The Eurocell vision is to earn the lifetime loyalty of our customers by helping them grow their businesses, and we value consistent service excellent, fairness & respect and we invest for the future. We are looking for people who are professional team players who have the initiative to deliver and want to achieve and grow with us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77275932