Assistant Management Accountant
My nationwide client based in Cardiff is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant on a temp to perm basis.
You will be reporting directly into the Finance Director.
The client is a multi million turnover construction company based on the outskirts of Cardiff.
They also offer free parking and excellent benefits.
You will be responsible for:
- Process journals into the ledger
- Reconcile Balance Sheet Accounts
- Weekly Sales Reporting
- Monthly Actuals reporting
- Assist in the preparation of month end reports required by Head Office
- Provide cover for cashbook and prepare weekly cash actuals
- Support Finance Manager and Finance Director by assisting in preparation of financial information in an efficient and timely manner
- Ensure that Group Requirements and financial statutory requirements are met and completed on a timely basis
The ideal candidate:
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Previous management accounts experience
- Available on short notice
- Construction experience is ideal
- Strong Excel skills
The role is being offered on a temp to perm basis. Please apply with your CV if interested. Cardiff. Construction.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77302163