Transfer Pricing Accountant
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people - their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets - we're making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
KPMG's transfer pricing practice is a highly dynamic and successful area within our tax business. A constantly changing and increasingly significant field, the transfer pricing team helps clients establish, document and defend market based pricing terms in relation to transactions between parts of multinational businesses.
We are a national team of over 110 transfer pricing specialists including 5 Partners mostly based in London and key UK cities. There is a good mix of tax professionals, accountants and economists with backgrounds from industry, practice and HMRC. This variety of backgrounds will give you the opportunity work with people who are experts in their field, and help you to build a diverse skillset.
This role involves working on a range of projects for financial clients.
The work involves:
* Developing and maintaining client relationships
* Developing technical transfer pricing analyses
* Project managing large projects across multiple jurisdictions
* Coordinating with KPMG's transfer pricing, international tax, indirect tax and advisory teams on a range of topics
* Financial management, including developing and managing project budgets and billing to ensure profitable delivery of client engagements
* Coaching and developing junior team members
* Managing some of the team's business development and marketing initiatives
We are looking for candidates with the following skills/experience:
* Very strong people skills for engaging with our clients and team members
* Excellent communication and project management skills
* At least 5 years of transfer pricing experience, preferably including experience of preparing transfer pricing documentation, tax value chain analyses, benchmarking, supporting with tax authority enquiries/Advance Pricing Agreements, project management and managing junior team members
* Sound judgement, including the ability to identify and evaluate risk issues and know when to involve others.
* Strong analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
* High level of drive and enthusiasm with a positive attitude
* Very strong commercial awareness
* Keen ability and willingness to keep up to date technically
* An appreciation of and/or understanding of ethical/risk issues within a client service environment
* CTA, CA, ACA, ACCA, Masters in Economics or equivalently qualified
We recognise that as individuals, we each have particular needs and that one size doesn't fit all, when it comes to how, when and where you work. That's why we're proud to offer our colleagues agile working options. We believe in putting you at the centre of your career - KPMG will offer the training, development and stimulating work environment to help you get to where your career ambitions are. That's why we introduced 'Our Deal' - it's our way of saying 'thank you' for bringing your best to work. As part of 'Our Deal', you'll benefit from a range of rewards from secondment opportunities and preferential banking services to a day off on your birthday and have open, honest conversations about your career development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77366007