Assistant Commercial Accountant
Assistant Commercial Accountant / Eastbourne / Accountancy
My Client is looking for an Assistant Commercial Accountant to join their team on a 12 month contract with the possibility of going permanent afterwards.
Your duties as an Assistant Commercial Accountant include:
- Administration and performance reporting.
- Maintaining records and entering data into the system.
- Liaising with suppliers and key management.
- Reporting including monthly reconciliations and accounting for revenue adjustments monthly and year-end.
- Generating reports and providing pricing & revenue analysis.
- Complex excel work up to modelling.
- Communicating with key contacts both in and external to the company.
To be considered for this role you must:
- be interested in studying towards AAT or CIMA.
- have excellent communication skills
- have an advanced level of excel
- ideally have previous experience in a retail or wholesale company
- ideally have experience with BI software
The salary is £26,000 to £28,000 + Study Support.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77329670