Marketing and Events Co-ordinator
My client is a highly successful and reputable professional services company based in Taunton. They have a strong history of providing a modern and effective service to clients and have experienced a period of growth and expansion. They operate a fun and supportive culture and enviable long service.
This is a genuine employer of choice who pride themselves on their professional development opportunities. Due to expansion, we are seeking a Marketing and Events Co-ordinator on a full time, permanent basis. The role attracts a competitive salary, dependent on experience plus a generous benefits package. The role is based in Taunton but some travel may be required.The purpose of the role is to provide effective marketing support to the business, as part of a motivated marketing team and to plan and organise events.The RoleKey responsibilities will include:
- Developing and organising events including attendance where requiredProducing marketing material for a range of purposesAssisting in digital marketing activities and content management of website and social mediaAssociated marketing administrationAssisting internal clients with their marketing needs in order to develop business and relationships
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a marketing role
- Experience in events management
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Good awareness of digital marketing and social media
- Confidence to liaise with individuals on all levels
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent IT Skills including work, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic professional services company with a great company culture.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacan
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77418752