Legal PA Real Estate Bristol
Legal PA – Real Estate – Bristol
TSR Legal are recruiting for a Senior Legal PA to provide a five-star service within a leading legal firm in the heart Bristol.
We are seeking a professional who has a track record of supporting a team of paralegals.
This legal practice is a highly regarded international Legal 500 firm who provide services to a wide range of commercial clients and are celebrated for their modern and supportive culture.
The main accountabilities will include:
- Assisting with the welcome and training of new joiners to the Paralegal team
- Attendance of and contribution to the weekly Paralegal team meeting including note taking and distribution
- Production of management reporting information for Assistant Practice Manager and any ad hoc reporting as required
- Assisting the Assistant Practice Manager with allocation of work to Paralegals
- Highlighting training needs and delivering coaching and training sessions where needed
- Telephone cover for Paralegal team when required
- Monitoring and assisting with management of mailboxes
- Ownership and management of relevant email distribution lists
- Develop and maintain exemplary positive internal and external client and PA relationships
- Proactively take responsibility for travel arrangements, conference bookings and meeting room bookings in advance
- Anticipate and avoid potential diary clashes, provide conference dial in or VC details for all organised meetings in advance
- Play an active role in managing the billing process working closely with our accounts team.
- Mapping and submitting property searches as required
- Collation and processing of expenses including proactive management
In this role you’ll become an essential member of a high-regarded PA Team proving support to the Paralegals. You’ll need to work off your own initiative and be flexible to cope with a varied working day.
You’ll also develop close working relationships with key clients and members of staff and use you quality people management skills to get the best out of your team.
This highly regarded client can offer a fantastic benefits/salary package, good quality work as well as a good work life balance.
Please contact Rachel Phillips at the TSR Legal team for a confidential discussion or apply for the role directly below:
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77410021