Robert Half are recruiting a temporary Credit Controller to join an exciting hospitality company based in the heart of Richmond for circa 2 months.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for the following:
- You will responsible for a ledger of circa £3 million.
- Work through the list of debtors over 90 days.
- Help to chase overdue invoices by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales - keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits.
- Send out monthly client statements/reminder letters as agreed.
- Assist in developing the credit management capability within the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years or more experience working as a Credit Controller. You will have the ability to prioritise your workload, work under pressure and be able to work both independently and within a small team.
An exciting hospitality company based in the heart of Richmond are looking for a enthusiastic Credit Controller.
Salary & Benefits
This Credit Control role will be paying circa £13.00 per hour dependant on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77421100