Assistant Management Accountant
A great opportunity for a full time, permanent Assistant Management Accountant based in Didsbury. This role is responsible for the accounting and reporting across all functions of purchase, sales, cash and payments.
Working for a global, progressive and creative organisation. Cutting edge and operating across multiple channels who pride themselves on providing a centre of excellence. Working in a friendly and supportive team.
This role will be reporting into the Management Accountant.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Code, check and post purchase invoices
- Review and post bank transactions
- Check PO approval
- Raise new customer accounts and sales invoices
- Match and clear sales and purchase invoices using bank and sub ledger entries
- Post intercompany transactions
- VAT postings
- Processing journals
- Support with balance sheet reconciliations
- Support with management accounts
- dealing with queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar type role - Essential
- Have exposure with month end and management accountants - essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
- Be competent using MS Excel - Essential
- Be able to build relationships and have a strong telephone manner - Essential
this role is looking to pay from £20,000 - £23,000 per annum + Free parking + 23 days holiday + Increased exposure
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77419809