Marketing and Events Executive
Do you have a background in marketing and events with a variety of brands and clients? Are you a strong leader with the ability to build relationships at all levels? Are you looking to develop your career with a progressive business?
- Events and Marketing Executive at a premium estate in the West End of London. One of the key roles for the successful candidate is to build and deliver a successful Events programme to commercial, residential and retail occupiers.
- Events and Marketing Executive.
- Acting as lead contact and coordinator for marketing, communications and events.
- Co-ordinating the events and marketing budget effectively throughout each service charge year.
- Arranging and delivering enlivenment campaigns.
- Engaging with commercial partners and various agencies for events, pop-ups and filming.
- Co-ordinate activity on websites and social media platforms.
- Raise external revenue through filming, pop-ups and external events
- Communication with occupiers relating to retailer offers, news and campaign feedback.
- Working on placemaking and destination marketing projects to activate the estate.
- Creating an annual event strategy then executing this strategy with successful on site delivery.
- Liaising with external PR companies to ensure good coverage.
- Stakeholder engagement with third party agencies, and occupiers and retailers.
- You have previous experience gained within a marketing or events environment, at assistant or executive level either agency or client side
- You have excellent time management and are confident in communicating and working to a deadline.
- You have experience in the logistics of delivering onsite events
- You have experience in website content and social media.
- You have an extensive background within the marketing sector at a senior and strategic level with a focus on events.
- You a creative and have a working knowledge of events and cultural happenings.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are confident and have the ability to work under pressure.
- This is an opportunity to work for a leading managing agent with unlimited scope for career progression.
- You will be given the opportunity to run exciting events at a premium estate in London.
- Competitive salary and package.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Sarah Bannister on 01616949720 or send your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77412877