Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting an exciting new role for a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well-established, profitable and growing organisation based in Halifax. The successful candidate can expect to be joining a growing business that can offer genuine job security and a clear career progression plan into a Supervisory/Managerial role.
This role will involve taking responsibility of the Purchase Ledger process within the business. Reporting in to the Finance Manager you will be handling high volumes of invoices, from inputting, matching and coding of invoices through to resolving queries on a daily basis and setting up payment runs you will take responsibility for your suppliers as well as the banking and reconciliations. Additionally, the role will involve a lot of liaising and interacting with the rest of the Finance team.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience working in a finance function
- Have the willingness to learn month end and additional responsibilities
- Be capable dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Be able to build good relationships with suppliers
- Be organised and able to work to your own initiative as part of a team
- Have a keen attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
- Salary of £19,000 - £22,000
- Progression plan to Supervisory role
- Good transport connections
- Professional working environment
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77417182