Service Delivery Technician
You will be responsible for:
- Timely delivery of site surveys, business quotations, quality control checks for water utilities connections
- Proven ability to communicate, measure, and report on multiple project initiatives.
- Strong appreciation of health & safety in differing project types and environments.
- Effective communicator at multiple levels.
- Ability to develop strong B2B relationships and to understand commercial detail & risk analysis.
- Collaborate with the team on the direction of development, technology and quality assurance.
- Understanding of construction programming and a willingness to learn new skills.
Using your technical, analytical and inter-personal skills, you will effectively interact with internal teams, contractors and external bodies to fully ensure quality and compliance is embedded within all operational standards and procedures.
Experience of water distribution systems is desired and will be able to demonstrate competence in motivating, inspiring and developing a strong performing team.
Possession of a full valid driving licence (company vehicle applies).
If this role is of interest call Oliver Jennings at Sona Resourcing on 01189 691 671.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77392356