Credit Controller £18,000 - £24,000 + benefits
Robert Half Accounting Operations Team are recruiting a Credit Controller for a busy, fast-paced business in South Bristol. This opportunity is perfect for someone hoping to develop their existing skills with the possibility for progression. The starting salary is £18,000 - £24,000 and offering excellent benefits package.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, your main duties will include:
- Responsible for cash collections for 21 billing teams;
- Telephoning clients & colleagues on a regular basis to discuss outstanding payments and secure collections;
- Using agreed systems and processes to ensure a consistent approach and a high standard of work while helping the Credit Control Manager to improve processes and overall quality;
- Working as part of the team, providing occasional assistance for busy or absent colleagues and generally demonstrating a cohesive team ethic;
- Determine the most appropriate ways to resolve outstanding accounts and agree payment terms where appropriate;
- Where necessary, and where agreed with the Credit Control Manager, referring the account to our debt recovery litigators;
- Managing the allocated customer ledger and associated client accounts and using skill and judgement to achieve the best results;
- Complying with our professional rules and codes of practice to ensure an ethical approach.
Robert Half Accounting Operations Team are recruiting a Credit Controller for a busy, fast-paced business in South Bristol. The company are a well-established and have continuously grown over the last 10 years.
- You will have strong attention to detail.
- Experience in a Credit Control is essential
- IT literate - advanced Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills as communication is key
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Study support for AAT
- Cycle to Work
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- £18,000 - £24,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77429017