Kent, £16,050 + Benefits
(Flexible working across different shift patterns including nights)
Would you like to work for a leading Healthcare Services company in Kent?
Do you want to be part of a growing dynamic business in this expanding market?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading provider of Outsourced Decontamination & Sterilisation Services to the NHS, Private Hospitals, Surgeries and Clinics. Using the latest decontamination and sterilisation technology, they provide an essential service to clients enabling a more efficient running of on-site decontamination and sterilisation services. In line with continued growth, they are looking to recruit Technicians to support a new project based at their site in Maidstone, Kent.
You will be provided with an extensive on boarding induction programme to include comprehensive training in the job role. The ethos of the company is based on a strong set of values focused on Determination, Caring, Empowerment, Teamwork, Safety and Integrity in the work place.
Responsibilities will include;
- Provide a first class decontamination sterile service to the operating department, clinical departments and relevant paramedical departments
- Assist in the provision of decontamination, checking, assembly, packing, sterilisation and delivery of medical and surgical equipment and sundry items to/for the customers
- Ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained in working areas
- Work to all relevant quality standards: Quality Management System (QMS), ISO9001: 2000 & ISO13485: 2003 (Quality Assurance/Systems Registrations) and in compliance with the Medical Devices Directive (93/42/EEC).
To be considered you will need the following Skills and Experience;
- Knowledge of working in a regulated environment is preferred but not essential
- A critical eye for detail, with good manual dexterity
- The ability to work to strict procedures and quality standards
- Experience in previous industries including food, medical, healthcare, hospital, clinical, medical device, pharmaceutical, hygiene, chemical
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- The ability to work within a team to achieve common objectives
- A flexible approach to work, to include different shift patterns
We are interested to hear from all applicants who believe they possess some of the above skills and experience so if you are interested in this position, please apply online, call Neil Walton on 02030964706 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77417959