A successful and growing business, based in Swansea, are recruiting for an experienced Marketing Executive to join them on a permanent basis. The company have strong local roots but serve an impressive array of global customer from their facility.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with the Managing Director and senior management team and will have a direct impact on marketing strategy. This involves performing a range of duties, overseeing and executing all online and off-line marketing activities.
Marketing Executive duties:
- Press Releases/ PR Management: gather details from team to source and write initial draft
- Manage and maintain and coordinate marketing literature and promotional items
- Support Sales and Customer Service teams with appropriate and latest marketing materials and promotional items
- Coordinate and implement Tradeshows, Conferences and Sales Meetings from pre-planning to follow-up
- Coordinate with Marketing Associate to keep online activities (marketing and corporate communication) up-to-date across website, extranet, social media pages.
Marketing Executive person specification:
- University degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communication or a business-related subject.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Team player – works to ensure department goals are met or exceeded
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail and handle multiple projects/priorities at the same time
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign and illustrator
- Content Management Systems such as Word Press, and HTML editing
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to work in a high-level role, working closely with Directors and management team. Working as part of small team, this is the sole marketing function in the UK with key marketing colleagues based in the US.
This role would suit applicants with relevant experience as either a Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Assistant.
As well as a competitive salary there are 25 days annual leave entitlement, generous pension scheme and additional benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77427602