Due to continued success and growth, our client are now looking to recruit a Shift Technician for the team in Beddington, working 42.5 hours a week.In return for your hard work as the Shift Technician, our client can offer a Competitive salary with shift allowance up to £5,125 (subject to working on relevant shift pattern), plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through this business’s Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
- Mechanical / Electrical / Process Plant experience
- Ability to think logically and solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Understanding of safe systems of work i.e. plant isolations and safety systems
- Safety qualification, preferably IOSH or NEBOSH
- The Shift Technician is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the plant from within a central control room and out in the field on a 24 hour shift rotation.
- DCS operation and alarm Handling
- Diagnose and rectify plant faults.
- Operation of the ERF and boiler chemistry
- Carry out routine tasks and testing of plant equipment
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77356171