Credit Control/ Key Accounts/ Competitive Salary + Bonus/ Excellent Benefits/ Market Leading Company/ On- Site Parking
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading business who due to business growth require additional support within their credit control team. This role will suit candidates who have experience within an end to end credit control capacity and have had exposure to communicating with key accounts business contacts. Although a national business, my client pride themselves on offering a personal service.
My client is able to offer an excellent working environment which will enable the successful candidate to work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Proactively communicating with key accounts clients ( via telephone, email and letter) to reduce aged and current debt
- Proactively working to reduce debtor days and achieve cash collection targets
- Processing online credit card payments
- Completing multiple bank reconciliations
- Posting of payments to relevant customer accounts
- Credit checking and setting up new accounts
- Setting individual credit limits for customers
- Asses credit of existing customers - re credit checking where necessary to remove from ' STOP' status
- Liaise with internal and external contacts to resolve queries as efficiently as possible
- Record and maintain history of customer accounts
- Issuing statements and copy invoices
- Supporting the credit manager directly as required
- Motivated, enthusiastic and energetic approach
- Experience of B2B credit control ( exposure to Key accounts is highly advantageous)
- Strong IT and Excel skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Professional and organised working attitude
- Experience of using Sage 200 is highly advantageous
If you have the skills and experience detailed above and are seeking a challenging new role within a market leading business that can offer you genuine career progression as well as an attractive basic salary and bonus scheme please call Rosie on 0161-711-0821 at your earliest convenience or submit your CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77413832