Qualified Cost Analyst
Alexander Mann Solutions are the world's leading provider of talent acquisition and management services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more.
Our client, a government services provider is looking for a Qualified Cost Analyst based in Hook on an initial 6 month contract with a competitive daily rate salary. - **This position does not fall within the new IR35 public sector regulations**
To analyse, manage and report the costs of all transformation programmes, and support the Programme Finance Lead.
The analyst will have a direct reporting line to the Programme Finance Lead.
Financial control of programme costs
- Regular analysis of programme costs
- Responsible for calculating monthly accruals
- Responsible for purchase order authorisation
- Comparison of actual costs against budgets
- Responsible for rolling forecast of programme costs
- Preparation of monthly reports and presentations
Create and report on;
- Programme cost dashboards
- Regular YTD spend reports (including itemised PO's & Accruals)
- Management accounts
- Creative financial and business analysis
- Impact analysis of delivery delays to programme
- Analysis of programme cost reduction / saving mechanisms
- Other adhoc analysis as requested
Qualified in either ACA, ACCA or CIMA.Preparation of monthly reports experience.Excellent MS Excel and SAP skills.Data manipulation and translating
The client has identified that the Qualified Cost Analyst will be required initially for 6 months
The Qualified Financial Analyst will be required to work in Hook.
Follow the link to apply and send me your CV to arrange a chat
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77327205