Full Time - 35 hours per week
Highly competitive package offered
Avery Healthcare Group is a highly acquisitive, fast-growing provider of luxury residential, dementia and nursing care homes across the UK, with a focus on providing the highest possible standard of living for our residents.
We are seeking a proactive, enthusiastic qualified management accountant to join our growing team.
Responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
> Full management accounts preparation for a proportion of the care homes in the Group including:
- Full P&L for each care home, with supporting balance sheet reconciliations
- Review and investigation of all variances to budget including discussions with the Home and Regional Managers
- Presenting the management accounts to the Group Financial Controller and CFO for review
- Production of SOX control evidence
> Production and accuracy of the Weekly Reporting for the Group, distributed to the Directors and Senior Managers. Investigating any unusual variances to previous week or budget.
> Production and accuracy of the monthly Investor reporting pack, ensuring all reporting ties back to the finalised management accounts and ensuring all deadlines are met in accordance with our reporting requirements.
> Completion of VAT and CIS Returns across the Avery Group where required
> Preparation of annual budget for a proportion of the care homes within the Group including:
- Participation in the budget setting meetings with Regional Manager and Operations Director
- Influencing the Operations teams budget decisions with a Financial viewpoint, whilst considering the impact this may have on the home and it's residents.
- Reviewing budgets against prior year and budgets and actual performance and commenting on major variances
> Leading adhoc projects as they arise, this can vary from the introduction of a new process across all homes to a deep dive investigation into an individual home on specific financial issues.
We are a growing and fast paced business, and there are opportunities for the right candidate to get involved in other projects, such as the integration of new homes and other financial modelling.
Avery Healthcare is an award-winning national care home provider, committed to delivering the highest standards of person-centred care.We are always seeking high-quality people to join our enthusiastic and dedicated teams across the UK.The design of our homes and our carefully selected staff, when combined with our diligent approach to care, enables us to provide our residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77097587