Accounts Receivable Team Leader
One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 73 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Can you lead from the front? Do you enjoy a challenging environment? If so Parkdean Resorts are seeking a talented Accounts Receivable Team Leader with strong analytical skills to join our finance team based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
You'll be managing 1 of 3 sub teams, each comprising of circa 5 people to deliver day to day duties of the Accounts Receivable (AR) function.
• Annual/periodic central billing of pitch fees, rates, utilities, insurance, winterisation services, etc.
• Managing the overdue payments process.
• Managing statements and bulk communication to owners surrounding their accounts.
• Managing the customer leaving park process.
• Managing customer refunds.
• Managing sub-let settlements to owners.
• Production of live/daily/weekly/monthly reports on owner debts, sales and recharges.
• Processing central receipts.
• Reconciling receipts from central office and the holiday parks daily, including monitoring unallocated cash receipts and credits.
• Routinely reconciling the owner accounts system (Wizard) to the general ledger (SunSystems).
• Daily monitoring of owner recharges and actioning with the parks where there is a billing or POs requirement.
• Monitoring and reporting on those owners without adequate insurance for their holiday home.
• Managing the direct debit instalment scheme.
• Building a highly effective working relationship between the AR team and the Owner Contact Centre to maintain the highest level of customer service and ‘One Stop Shop’ offering.
• Automating processes
• Identifying “waste” in processes
• Improving controls
• Improving service levels
• Eliminating single points of failure
• Ensuring all processes and procedures are documented, published and trained including obtaining tax, accounting and legal sign off where required.
• Highly numerate and analytical.
• People management skills.
• Strong planning, time management and organisational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Flexible and ability to work in pressurised situations and stay in agreed timescales.
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality and excellent customer service.
• Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
• Clean driving license.
• Flexibility to travel within the UK as and when required
• Experience in detailed control account reconciliations with proven ability to resolve reconciling items.
• Experience in managing a complex finance function.
• Experience with finance systems and automating processes.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77262482