Credit Manager. Full-Time. Permanent. Accountancy. Finance. Travel and Tourism. Transport and Distribution. Manchester.
Our client is a well established company with its Shared Service Centre based in South Manchester.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting in line with month end deadlines
- To inform the OTC Director immediately of all important developments / problems and report on status of Customer accounts on a regular basis
- Organise and attend monthly meetings with relevant departments driving ownership of debtors across the business
- Ensure all relevant KPIs are maintained and monitored taking the appropriate action as required
- Complete ledger reviews with OTC Director and individual credit controllers highlighting problem accounts and escalation of issues
- Produce and review monthly debt packs highlighting key areas for review, support and escalation ensuring a commercial awareness of debtors for the group
- Display a confident and assertive manner at all times when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Promote an efficient and professional image at all times demonstrated by the highest possible standards of accuracy and attention to detail Complete all Performance Reviews for direct reports (annual and half year) as required complying with the company timetable
- Established and experienced Credit Manager
- SAP experience desirable
- Advanced excel;
- ICM Qualified
- Free parking
- Health care
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77112101