We are recruiting for a Legal Assistant to join the family department of a Liverpool based firm.Duties will include but not b limited to:
- Liaising with client's by telephone
- Booking client appointments
- Photocopying of documents including court bundles and assisting in the preparation of briefs to Counsel
- Audio-typing and use of Big Hand
- Accessing CCMS on the Legal Aid Agency's website to apply/amend legal aid certificates.
- Dealing with both private clients and legal aided clients.
Successful candidate must be able to deal with all aspects of family law, predominantly with divorce and financial remedy proceedings. Experience in Injunctions and children work would be an advantage.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk)are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77405459