Robert Half are working with a global logistics business to recruit a Management Accountant based in Derby. The role will be directly responsible to the Finance Manager, assisting in delivering effective financial management information appropriate for decision making, control, reporting and analysis.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly accounts pack
- Profit and loss
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with internal or external stakeholders
- KPI reporting and analysis
- Commercial analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting reports
- Preparation of variance analysis
This role is perfect for a candidate that is ambitious and focussed with excellent communication skills. An exceptional part-qualified or finalist ACCA/CIMA individual with experience of SAP would be ideal.
You will need the following:
- Good knowledge and experience of finance & ERP systems
- Report writing and analysis skills
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills (V-Lookups and Pivots)
- Ability to communicate and form strong relationships with the internal stakeholders
- Ability to see the big picture and analyse numbers and trends
- A positive, enthusiastic, 'can do' approach
The company is an international leader in Logistics and Freight Forwarding and have cultivated an environment where colleagues are encouraged to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. They are looking to develop the right person to match their ambitions and make their mark.
Salary & Benefits
£30000 - £32000 + 25 days holiday, contributory pension and corporate benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77334216