Accountant (6 Month Contract)
We`re a construction company based near Borehamwood and we have an exciting opportunity for a 6 Month contract for an Accounts Administrator. Who knows where this could lead you!?
Jist of the Job:
This role requires accurate and timely Invoicing, working to weekly and month end deadlines. Good communication skills are essential as you will be required to liaise with the Business Units raising Sales Invoices to achieve this. You will also be required to liaise with clients to secure payment confirmation and resolve any invoice queries which may arise.
It is the department goal to deliver an efficient and professional service to all customers.
Main duties will be:
- Processing Sales Invoices raised by Business Units, checking accuracy and inputting Invoices onto Siteman.
- Maintaining Sales Daybook, issuing invoice numbers, recording invoices and liaising with Business Units.
- Scanning and filing Sales Invoices.
- Raising and processing of various Sales Invoices.
- Maintaining spreadsheets of internal invoicing.
- Archiving Sales Invoices and Remittances.
- Liaising with clients to secure payment.
- Posting daily cash receipts and allocating to contracts in Sun System.
- Period end processes, ensuring all Sales Invoices are processed onto Siteman and reconciling the Sales Daybook.
- Fuel card ordering and maintaining of spreadsheet.
- Processing and filing of VAT receipts, for self-billed clients.
- Assist Accounts Payable where required
- Assist Treasury Department
We're after someone with:
- Minimum of 2 years previous Accounts experience
- Professional attitude
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Ability to deliver to deadlines
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to solve problems and get things done
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- IT & systems literate
- Attention to detail and accuracy
If this sounds like your cup of tea then I need to hear from you today! So Apply now! For any questions give Jessica a call on 01923 242377
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77391519