Company Accountant - Walsall area - temp to perm - up to £35k pro-rata - immediate start
Great opportunity for an individual to join our Walsall-based client as their Company Accountant. A service-provider, partnering with a wide-range of organisations, this business group has experienced solid levels of growth in recent years and the Company Accountant will be key to continuing this into the longer term.
This business works closely with a variety of Midlands-based enterprises, and has carefully nurtured solid relationships with them over a number of years, creating an inclusive and mutually-beneficial culture. From their division located in the Walsall area, the new Company Accountant will manage the finance function, working closely with the Exec Team to grow and develop procedures and processes.
Reporting directly to the Group FC, the Company Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing finance to produce timely monthly management accounts
- Producing all relevant information for the budgeting and forecasting process
- Overseeing all ledger activity
- Reviewing controls & procedures across finance, offering improvements where necessary
- Working closely with other operational areas of the business
- Variance analysis
- Dealing with suppliers and customers, handling queries and issues quickly and professionally
- Bank and statement reconciliations
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a finance role within an SME, who may be seeking more flexible working hours.
The successful individual will have a strong track-record in the financial management and growth of an SME. You will have strong capability across all areas of accounts, and be happy working in a 'hands-on' environment. This position will suit someone who is looking for a more flexible working-week, who is available to start very quickly, initially on a temporary basis. There is a very strong chance it will develop into a permanent role, paying a salary of up to £35k pro rata.
Please click 'apply', or call Jo Payne on 0121 631 1751 for an initial chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77402643