SF Group are currently recruiting for a strong management accountant for an interesting growing business based in Warwick. This is an excellent SME environment where you can gain solid business partnering experience therefore you would need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensuring timely and accurate production of monthly Management Accounts, analysing and reporting on performance and commenting on material variances.
- Overseeing and working with a growing team of Assistant Accountants to ensure all Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled and kept "clean".
- Assisting the FD to plan and implement the integration of newly-acquired companies, which are currently coming on-stream on a regular basis.
- Preparing annual financial budgets for review.
- Monitoring daily cash movements and assisting with cashflow management and planning.
- Preparing year end schedules and liaising with auditors to ensure a smooth and successful audit process.
- Allocating workloads, and mentoring the other finance team members to develop and maintain the highest quality accounting habits and disciplines.
The Applicant :
- A fully-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA).
- Appropriate first-hand experience of Management and Financial Accounting in a commercial environment is a pre-requisite.
- Must have substantial experience with and knowledge of Excel, developed through use in real-life situations.
- Evidence of good interpersonal and team management skills will be highly valued.
- Able to demonstrate technical proficiency and up-to-date knowledge of accounting developments.
- Competence with the other elements of Microsoft Office software would be helpful.
- Personal qualities must include enthusiasm, adaptability, tenacity, self-starter and an absolute commitment to achieve team and personal objectives and meet deadlines.
- Start date - as soon as possible but certainly no longer than 3 months.
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this role please do click apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77386408