Our client, a rapidly expanding successful group that encompasses all aspects of the meat trade, are now recruiting for a Credit Controller, to join their fast growing and dynamic business in Manchester.
To maintain an effective and professional credit control system.
Part of a team responsible for the Sales Ledger, contacting customers via telephone and email to pursue outstanding payments.
Working Hours; 8am – 4pm, Monday – Friday
- To manage the outstanding sales balances falling due and contact customers before the balances become overdue to confirm payments.
- To follow up overdue debts and ensure that monies are collected.
- Monitor credit limits.
- Where required initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- To ensure that all month end statements are sent out via email or post in a timely manner.
- Posting and allocation of sales receipts to the Ledger.
- Producing KPIs relevant to the Sales Ledger
- Able to demonstrate experience within Credit Control
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
- Good IT skills and experience in Excel spreadsheets
- Enthusiastic in approach towards work and keen to build customer relationships.
- A good record of reliability in terms of attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of Sage 200
- Experience of business to business credit control (high volume, low value)
- Organised and capable of prioritizing workload
- Friendly personality with the ability to be persistent when chasing payments on the telephone whilst remaining pleasant and determined at all times.
- EPSYS, Procure Wizard, Trade Simple
In return for meeting the above criteria, candidates will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £19,500 dependant on skills and experience.
By applying for this role you give Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Ltd. permission to forward any information contained within your submission, to our client (the potential employer) in order for them to review your application for the specific role applied for. Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Ltd. will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Similar Roles: Credit Controller, Accounts Clerk, Credit Control Clerk, Collections Agent, Accounts Administrator, Credit Control Supervisor
Keywords: Credit, Accounts, Collections, Administrator, Assistant, Controller, Catering Butchers
Commutable from: Manchester, Salford, Warrington, Liverpool, St Helens, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Stockport, Ashton-under-Lyne, New Mills, Stretford, Altrincham, Northwich, Macclesfield, Chester
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77396688