Senior Regulatory Accountant
Global Financial Services business based in Central London are currently recruiting a Senior Regulatory Accountant for their EMEA Finance team.
The Senior Regulatory Accountant will be part of the team responsible for ensuring timely and accurate reporting to the FCA, NFA, DFSA and CFTC and will work closely with Compliance, Risk and Treasury.
This role will pay between £55k and £62k plus bonus and benefits..
- Work with regulatory accounting team to produce quarterly COREP returns for all UK regulated entities, ensuring disclosure is timely, current and high quality
- Work with regulatory accounting team to ensure all other UK reporting deadlines are met e.g. monthly Client Money and Assets return, quarterly balance sheet and income statements
- Work with the other regulatory accountants to ensure all reporting deadlines for US and Dubai regulated entities in the UK are met; monthly NFA returns and quarterly CFTC returns, and quarterly DFSA return
- Assist in capital planning by providing regular management information and understanding the key regulatory capital drivers
- Build, maintain and develop relationship with external advisors, the business, and other Group functions on regulatory capital issues
- Ensure compliance with operational risk requirements
- Set and own relevant policies in accordance with the overarching framework set out by the Risk function
- Monitor implementation and performance of relevant controls across the firm
Candidates must be / have:
- Detailed, practical knowledge of capital requirements under the standardised approach
- Familiarity with all 3 Pillars
- Good overall knowledge of capital requirements as they relate to IFPRU limited activity and
- limited licence investment firms
- Demonstrate proven experience in the Financial Services industry
This role is being recruited immediately so if you match the above requirements please send your CV through immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77338369