Financial Reporting Accountant
A large Multi-National are seeking an interim Financial Reporting Accountant for a minimum of 12 months to be based out of their Greater Manchester office.
This business are recruit a Financial Reporting Accountant to be responsible for consolidations for numerous divisions within the group. This role is for a minimum of 12 months and is paying between £45K - £50K + excellent company benefits.
Role & responsibilities:
* Experience of completing statutory accounts, reviewing accounts, project managing against a tight timetable
* Coaching junior colleagues through the completion of processes
* Ensuring all audit deliverables and timetables are met
* Strong organisational skills, work to tight deadlines
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Provide technical expertise within the business for all financial reporting matters
* Preparation of the annual return, statutory accounts and corporation tax returns
* Ensuring reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts
The successful candidate will:
* Be ideally ACA or ACCA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
* Have technical statutory reporting and consolidation experience within a group of companies
* Be a self-starter that can manage own workload with little guidance
* At least 3-5 years post qualification experience in a statutory reporting position
* Be available at less than 1 weeks' notice
This is an excellent opportunity for an interim Financial Reporting Accountant to join a large Multi-National who are experiencing considerable change and transformation within their finance department in Greater Manchester.
Apply below or to find out more about the Greater Manchester based Financial Reporting Accountant job contact Kristian Lee on or call +44161240 7480.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77393185