- Full management accounts preparation for a number of sites within the Group including:
- Full P&L for each site, with supporting balance sheet reconciliations
- Review and investigation of all variances to budget including discussions with the site managers
- Presenting the management accounts to the Group Financial Controller and CFO for review
- Production of SOX control evidence
- Responsible for the production and accuracy of the Weekly Reporting for the Group, distributed to the Directors and Senior Managers. Investigating any unusual variances to previous week or budget.
- Responsible for production and accuracy of the monthly Investor reporting pack, ensuring all reporting ties back to the finalised management accounts and ensuring all deadlines are met in accordance with our reporting requirements.
- Completion of VAT and CIS Returns across the Group where required
- Preparation of annual budget for a proportion of the sites within the Group including:
- Participation in the budget setting meetings with Regional Manager and Operations Director
- Influencing the Operations teams budget decisions with a Financial viewpoint, whilst considering the impact this may have on the sites.
- Reviewing budgets against prior year and budgets and actual performance and commenting on major variances
- Leading adhoc projects as they arise, this can vary from the introduction of a new process across all homes to a deep dive investigation into an individual home on specific financial issues.
The role is based in Northampton but within commutable distance of Daventry, Milton Keynes, Towcester, Wellingborough and Kettering
Debbie Burbage Financial Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. Candidates with equivalent qualifications and more, or less experience can apply. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77387582