An Exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Engineer to join a successful precision engineering business in Coventry. My client has an impressive portfolio of blue chip clients the Technical Engineer will liaise with and provide support for future projects. Competitive salary, candidate development and state of the art working facilities available.
Due to the successful growth in the business this position has been created to help assist the engineering design team. Responsibilities include:
- Using Solidworks to develop initial design schemes through to working manufacture packs
- Generating basic engineering drawings for the shop floor in line with customer requirements
- Using Solid Works regarding sub contract design functions
- Act as a support function regarding technical enquiries from the shop floor
- Creating Bill of Materials for manufacture
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Sound knowledge of Solidworks is essential due to the nature of the role
- Working within a precision engineering business or similar environment would be preferable but not essential
- Educated to degree level within Engineering would be preferable however HNC qualifications would be considered with working experience
- Experience working with Carbon Steel, aluminium and other stainless steels would be beneficial
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77281940