Trainee Nursery Nursery - Apprenticeship
Job title: Trainee Nursery Nurse - Apprenticeship
Location: New Southgate, N11
Wage: £160 Per Week
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Childcare Level 2-3
My client is a Day Nursery whose mission is to deliver the highest quality of care and create the best conditions for your children to develop and thrive in, while making them feel secure and valued.
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
Job duties and responsibilities:
- To learn about childcare and education through observation and study of the OFSTED curriculum and following assignments set by tutor
- Responsible for day-to-day care and education of the children attending the nursery and specifically those in the own key group
- To monitor and evaluate the quality of provision for the families through team meetings and self-evaluation through quality standards and development planning
- Actively learning the organisation and maintenance of records and reports
- To ensure that appropriate standards of safety, security and hygiene are implemented and maintained to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, staff, students and other users
- To ensure all areas are kept clean and hygienic and provide cleaning assistance as per allocated rotas.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bubbly, friendly personality
- Applies logic
- Team Player
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77378903