Trainee Insurance Broker
Brightside is an insurance broking and financial services business that has a history of rapid growth in the UK. We are a Top 20 insurance brokerage looking for sales advisors to join our vibrant team and to play a vital role in the future success of our business.
Our One Insurance Solution office is located at The Willows and is home to our Niche Business and Home & Leisure insurance teams; providing cover for a wide portfolio of products such as taxis, minibus, motor home & buildings insurance.
Trainee Insurance Broker At brightside we are all about putting our customers first and ensuring we meet their expectations first time round. In this challenging yet rewarding role we are looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering results whilst ensuring 100% customer service is given at all times.
You will provide best practice advice to new and existing customers generating appropriate sales through exceptional service.
- Dealing with new customers and compiling a bespoke insurance policy, ensuring you meet all of their requirements and expectations, and utilising your product knowledge to meet their needs first time round.
- Using your product knowledge you will be contacting existing policy holders to build a renewal quote based on their insurance needs, ensuring we retain their business for another year.
- To ensure all clients insurance needs are met, you will build strong, lasting relationships with them, allowing you to identify opportunities to offer further relevant additional products and services.
- To ensure you have a thorough understanding of our products and procedures you will receive continuous in house and at times externally provided training, to allow you to give customers superb customer service and accurate information at all times.
- Working collaboratively with other team members to ensure overall objectives are met.
A successful individual will:
- Have a ‘sales through service’ approach to customers whilst working to FCA regulations.
- Put the customer first in all instances.
- Have lots of energy, enthusiasm and an engaging personality.
- Be creative and adaptable to negotiate sales.
- Be self-motivated and driven to excel
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential as we provide dedicated training.
- Take your Birthday off! Here at brightside we give you your birthday off to celebrate in style.
- 22 days holiday, rising by one each year, up to 27 days in total - plus bank holidays
- Access to hundreds of pounds worth of healthcare and treatments via our Health Cash Plan scheme
- A staff referral scheme giving you the opportunity to earn up to £500 for recommending a friend.
- A salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- We reward our long serving employees through extra holiday and one off cash rewards.
- We could save you up to £900 on your Childcare costs through our Kiddivouchers scheme.
- A variety of Staff Discounts covering: Gym memberships, Restaurants, Beauty salons, Spas, Car garages, Golf memberships, Wedding accessories and much much more!!
Our Call Centre operates out of a great location in Petitor House, near The Willows, Torquay, TQ2 7TD.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77191857