Graduate Marketing Assistant: Available Now
GRADUATE MARKETING ASSISTANT:WATFORD
No previous experience or degree in Marketing is required. We offer full training and advancement opportunities!
Watford, Hertfordshire. We are 15mins train journey from Central London
All Marketing Graduates, Business Graduates, Management Graduates, Other Graduates Welcome to apply today!
Prominent Effect is young ,fun and ambitious. We are currently looking to meet with entrepreneurial-minded graduates, who are motivated to start their career in the last quarter of 2017 and be able to progress within the new year.
We're particularly interested in people with a background involving:
· BUSINESS EXPERIENCE OR STUDIES
· TEAMWORK/ LEADERSHIP/ PUBLIC SPEAKING
· SALES/CUSTOMER SERVICE/MANAGEMENT
Prominent Effect's culture revolves around friendly competition, teamwork, and recognition so people with a background involving sport, teams, or leadership tend to excel in our industry! We've also seen a lot of success with people from a customer-facing background because we encounter similar situations.
GRADUATE MARKETING ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITY:
You'll begin by learning a systematic approach to client representation & new customer acquisition by meeting customers at their homes. Within a matter of weeks top performers will have the chance to advance into a team leader position.
As a team leader, you'll be responsible for achieving your individual targets plus helping others achieve theirs. You'll get the chance to introduce people to our business and may be selected as a campaign manager.
Once you and your team are able to produce consistent results and achieve specific sales targets, you'll get the chance to advance into an Assistant Management role where you'll learn the internal business operations. And, finally, you'll have the chance to take on your own team, client or market.
GRADUATE MARKETING ASSISTANT REQUIREMENTS AND DETAILS:
· A degree is not necessarily required, but business-oriented degrees can be beneficial
· You need to be willing to start at an entry-level and work your way up
· You need to have an entrepreneurial mindset and be willing to expand comfort zones
· You need to be 18+ years of age & eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship
· Some experience in a customer-oriented role is preferred (retail, hospitality, customer service)
· You'll be earning commission for each sale, so a solid work ethic is essential
· Full time hours are necessary for those wanting to run their own office
All applicants must be over 18 and eligible to work in the UK in order to represent our clients on a self employed basis. If you are ambitious, a fast learner and have a strong positive attitude, this Graduate Marketing Assistant: Sales/Business Development opportunity might be the one for you!
SEND US YOUR CV TODAY, USING THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS, FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Successful applicants will have a chance to spend a full, unearned day in the field with us to help determine if the role is a fit!
***Please note we will need to reach you over the phone and/or email so please ensure you attach the most recent contact details to your application***
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77372930