*25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme, free parking, private health care*
My client, a professional and successful financial business based in Brentwood, is looking for an Arrears Administrator to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will have some credit control experience and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Within this busy role, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with accounts department regarding outstanding payments
- Contacting customers to collect payments
- Producing arrears reports and maintaining
- Organising valuations
- Liaising with repossession and legal agencies
- Issuing termination and repossession authority letters
- Updating internal system with customer communications
- Calculating settlements and producing settlement letters to issue to customers
- Dealing with customer queries
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Arrears collection experience
- Intermediate Ms Excel skills
- Strong negotiation skills
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes. If you are emailing you CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on.
Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77381574