We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Clients team to assist the Communications Manager with implementing their marketing strategy; an ideal role for a recent marketing graduate. This role is initially offered on a 6-month contract with the possibility of a permanent role upon completion.
- Researching key market areas to create marketing strategies
- Preparing and driving public relations
- Managing social media activity and ensuring social media channels are engaging and responsive
- Creating, implementing and analysing e-marketing campaigns
- Using analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) to support marketing strategy decision making
- Supporting Communication Manager to incorporate strategies into global exhibitions
- Planning ahead for campaigns - keeping a track on content and measuring results.
Skills & Experience:
- A Marketing or related degree (or equivalent), or alternatively can demonstrate relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and verbal, alongside the ability to write engaging content to capture your audience.
- The successful candidate will be highly organised, motivated, tenacious and ambitious.
- You will also have strong computer literacy capability with an advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
ACS are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Marketing Assistant please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Marketing Assistant It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Marketing Assistant with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Marketing Assistant role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77370219