Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Accounts Payable Supervisor x2
Due to a burst of growth there are 2 newly created roles working for one of the UK's largest, and very well known companies in Cheshire. With business booming you will be ensuring excellent and effective communication between suppliers and employees and ensuring purchasing costs are recognised in a timely fashion.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Acting as a leader and mentor to a large Accounts Payable team
* Providing excellent guidance and support to your team
* Produce KPIS and delegate tasks amongst the team
* Processing high volume and high value invoices
* Supporting the Record to Report team in review of GRNI and Accruals
* Run the supplier statement reconciliation process
* Perform monthly ledger reviews and present to Management
* Assisting with month end close
* Assist with system upgrades
* Proven and demonstrable in Accounts Payable
* At least 12 months experience in Supervisor role or similar
* Excellent skills with Microsoft Office including Excel
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Enjoy working in a fast paced and busy environment
If you would like to be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word format by clicking APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77366927